HyperBeard is a game studio based in CDMX with BIG ambitions! We are the creators of globally recognized IPs such as KleptoCats & Clawbert which have garnered over 20M downloads, millions in revenue and have expanded into merchandising and animation.
We are a team of amazing individuals, but more than that, we are a family. Being part of the HyperBeard family is all about passion; which is combination of working hard and having fun.
We love games. We love playing them and we especially love making them! If you love making games and you think you can bring something special to HyperBeard, send us an email to email@example.com.
As we mentioned, the office is based in Mexico City and all the positions are to work with us at the office. So if you apply we will assume that you are from the city or are willing to relocate.
Currently we’re looking for the following positions:
• QA (Quality Assurance) / Game Tester
• Web Fullstack
• Unity Mobile Developer
• Artist / Illustrator
Interested?! Check out the full job descriptions below and send us an email.
Characteristics that we look for:
❤ Creative and proactive
❤ Passion for making and playing games
❤ Working capacity for English
❤ Ability to learn from others
❤ Ability to work with a team
❤ Ability to communicate and take feedback
What we have to offer:
★ Competitive salaries
★ Creative liberty (we value your ideas!)
★ Awesome penthouse office in CDMX
★ Great working environment and flexible hours
★ We only work on our own games (no contract/client work!)
QA (Quality Assurance) / Game Tester (APPLY)
• Experience testing games on mobile devices (Android & iOS; phone & tablet)
• Experience using bug tracking & project management systems (we use Trello)
• Experience making and/or following testing checklists for public game releases; it’s your job to catch all the bugs!
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate directly with the games team (Unity Developer & Artist) and clearly articulate testing results and provide suggestions for improvement
Unity Mobile Developer (APPLY)
• Experience making games with Unity for mobile devices (Android & iOS)
• Ability to quickly prototype games
• Ability to work closely with an artist / illustrator
• Ability to iterate based on team feedback
• Game design experience
Web Fullstack (APPLY)
• Experience creating front-end web pages for simple to mid-complexity websites
• Intermediate to advanced back-end web development skills for managing HyperBeard’s game services and web tools
• BONUS: Are you also a Unity Mobile Developer?!? GREAT!
Artist / Illustrator (APPLY)
• Experience making illustrations and animations for games
• Ability to quickly prototype and refine concepts
• Ability to work closely with a Unity Mobile Developer
• Ability to iterate art concepts based on team feedback
• Game design experience
• BONUS: Experience animating in Unity.